Popular Posts

 

+

Story #129: Dear London,


Story #129: Dear London,

oh!Dear!Cheerios!Hey mates!See ya!Sorry!

Words that sound like music to my ears, when i hear them straight from the source! i have been twice to London, yet i don't think i will ever grow out of it-on the contrary, every time i return i wish i could stay ther 4ever-trully, madly, deeply.

Because London is so cool.
So Chic. 
So Whimsical!

 And it has given me so much food for thought and some of the very most perfect images i can recall in my life so far (well maybe Rome, Florence and Pilio in Greece have too). Not to mention some shopping therapy too, my heart literally aches when i remember Oxford Street or Covent Garden...

So here is a teeny- tiny part of what i saw, tasted and kept in my heart from a sweet week in October in London. If i could 'eat' these memories they would sum up in a small perfect piece of applepie in a small cafe in Covent Garden.

Please dears, be my guest and take a look!

cheerios!

CWL by Themelina 







































0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Contact

Popular Posts

About the Blog

Hello & Welcome to my blog. Just my stories of style and inspiration.

The name of this blog is dedicated to all the people of this world that are and always will be Chic with luv.

Hope it inspires you!
CWL by Themelina