Popular Posts

 

+

Story #132: Romantic mood

I'm in a rather romantic mood today, with soft pastels and velvet finishes to draw my attention. I simply luv and adore the French chic decoration although my home itself is a more retro-modern deco mood, but if i was ever to re-decorate i would surely pick a piece or two just for my eye candy pleasure.

As an antidote to the harsh sunlight and the crazy rhythms of a proper Tuesday these quiet scenes and the white hues seem quite a refuge.

 Hope your week continues with an inspiring touch of romance as well!

<3 CWL











0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Contact

Popular Posts

About the Blog

Hello & Welcome to my blog. Just my stories of style and inspiration.

The name of this blog is dedicated to all the people of this world that are and always will be Chic with luv.

Hope it inspires you!
CWL by Themelina